Share the love and refer a friend...
Refer a Friend Scheme
Receive up to £500 cash for referring friends, family, colleagues or Landlords to Truuli
Truuli knows there is no greater advocate of a business than a happy client or customer. We are therefore delighted to announce our ‘Refer a Friend Scheme’.
- Truuli Traditional (No sale or let, No fee): The referring friend will receive £500 upon completion of the sale or Let of the friend’s property by Truuli and Truuli receives its fee, this timescale will vary. Please note: if the friend’s property does not sell or let through Truuli or if the friend cancels their contract, you will not be eligible for a cash gift.
- Truuli Saving or Truuli Showcased: The referring friend will receive their £100 cash 20 days after the friend has contracted Truuli to sell or let their property. Please note: if the friend cancels their contract within the 14 day cooling off period, you are no longer eligible for a cash gift.
To take part in our ‘Refer a Friend Scheme’, please fill in the form below or contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0330 043 0002
- Truuli’s ‘Refer a Friend Scheme’ excludes referrals of existing clients or those who have been clients of Truuli within 12 months of this offer. If the person referred already has their property available to sell or let through another agent, on a sole agency and/or sole selling rights basis, the terms and conditions of those instructions must be considered to avoid the possible liability to pay two commissions.
- You cannot refer yourself: Truuli reserves the right to withdraw the Cash Gift offer if this is found to be the case.
- Please check that your friend is happy to be referred to Truuli.
- We will withhold rewards if we reasonably suspect fraudulent activity.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- We may change, extend or withdraw this offer at any time and without communication.
- If the referred friend has already instructed Truuli, they will not be eligible for the discount retrospectively.