Our number one priority remains the safety and wellbeing of our people and our customers. Despite the obvious challenges, we are committed to keeping our office open during these difficult times.
To help minimise the risk and in consideration of others, if you have any of the symptoms below we ask that you do not attend any viewings until you have been symptom-free for 14 days.
- High temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- New, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- Loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
During the viewing
- Avoid touching surfaces and bring your own hand sanitiser.
- Practice social distancing in line with public health advice.
- A face covering is recommended.
Thank you for your support, trust and patience during this uncertain period. Please do not hesitate to contact us about any concerns or issues you might have, and we wish for you all to be safe and healthy during this difficult time.
Please refer to the NHS website for further guidance on Coronavirus (COVID-19)