Truuli, the new advancement of local estate agents, has some fantastic opportunities for experienced Property Experts to join our expanding team based in London.
Mixing both the fast-paced service of the online world with the market experience, expertise and local knowledge of a high street agency: our organisation is expanding and we are seeking entrepreneurial property experts to join us with the great appeal of non-capped earnings.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in the property industry at Sales Manager or Senior Negotiator level with a desire to progress your career to that next level. This role has fabulous earning potential offering up to 50% commission compared to the industry average ranging between 5-10%. You will manage the day to day Agency business of your area working to maximise income.
We provide more freedom in your role with increased earning potential offering commissions at 50% with an OTE of £50,000 – £150,000+ depending on your personal goals.
This role offers flexible hours and location, providing you with the autonomy to work from home when required.
On-going training is provided to enable you to become a market leading expert in your specified location, maximise your potential and continually grow your business.
About the Role:
As a Property Expert, you will be selling property alongside some the best in the industry, which will involve:
- Sourcing and conducting market appraisals
- Handling enquiries from prospective vendors and purchasers
- Arranging and conducting viewings
- Handling offer negotiations
- Producing reports, brochures, promotional information and other written material
- Liaising with mortgage brokers, solicitors, surveyors & other estate agents
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of market trends
- Highly motivated and driven to succeed
- Have sound knowledge of the local property market.
- Be well presented and possess excellent customer care skills
- Ability to build strong, long-term relationships with clients
- Negotiation and selling skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Have a full UK driving license and own car.
- Live locally or within a reasonable commute to South West London.